Our multinational client is currently recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Technical Support for an initial 12-month contract role within a regulated environment in Cork.
- Perform initial troubleshooting and diagnosis for application-related Incidents
- Oversee application-related Incident Management, Service Request Management, and Problem Management execution.
- Hardware troubleshooting like open platform connectivity and interface with field equipment
- Provide Functional understanding of process, tools and integration of plant equipment’s to Business units
- Experience working on validation environment.
- Participate in site-level Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity Planning, configuration management database related to Technology services
- Collaboration with other support group and third-party vendors
- Collaborate with local business in change management & support processes aligning downtime with the manufacturing schedule.
- Experience in with plant devices.
- Coordinates and acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for complex service requests (e.g., MES, Lab and warehouse systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
- Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of MLL plant equipment with IT platforms and applications, as well as Manufacturing business knowledge
- Interacts with multiple stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and MLL IT
- Conducts facilities management on behalf of IT (e.g., local computer rooms, coordinate downtime activities)
- Participate in site-level DR, BCP, CMDB
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other computer related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in IT supports in Manufacturing/ Life sciences/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Knowledge on ITIL processes is a must
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.