This hidden gem is expiring soon - don't miss this opportunity.
Installation Engineer - Dublin
Fantastic opportunity to work for a large global specialist in security systems as an installation engineer in Dublin!
With a large headcount, and customers across the globe this specialist in security systems are seeking an installation engineer to join their team. A well-known name in the market, this company design, install, monitor and service security systems in Ireland and around the world. With clients in the industrial, healthcare, education and commercial industries, this specialist in security systems have a wide scope to provide their products. Their large product portfolio includes CCTV, access control systems. fire and intruder alarms, meaning their products can be found in a variety of businesses. Their growing portfolio of clients and products alike means this company is expanding and are seeking an installation engineer to join their global team and take up this fantastic opportunity!
Covering Dublin and the surrounding areas, this installation engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties including:
- Tasked with the installation of access control, video surveillance and alarm systems.
- Follow up with both planned and reactive maintenance on installation work.
- Engage in fault finding and servicing of security systems.
- Ensure company standards are upheld at all times, and client needs are met.
You may be required to carry out additional duties as appropriate to the role.
We are keen to speak with experienced installation engineers, with either an electrical or electronic background, ideally with security system experience.
- Relevant engineering background e.g. trade/qualification in electrical, electronic engineering etc.
- Exposure to security or fire systems is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience with alarms, access controls and surveillance systems is desirable.
- Exposure to working with IP-Based systems is ideal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary.
- Salary: €39-45k (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- Overtime Rate
- Lunch allowance
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
€39,000.00 - €45,000.00 per year