We at Headcount Solution are recruiting an Instrument/Validation Specialist for a leading client’s
pharmaceutical facility in Tipperary. The position offers the opportunity to work with a team of professionals
in a modern analytical laboratory using the most up to date technology and quality assurance
procedures. The laboratory operates under lean principles and employees the use of a wide variety of
- Sourcing and procurement of Analytical Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Execution of the yearly Laboratory Capital Equipment Installation plan.
- Generation and completion of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Validation documentation for new equipment and COTS based computerised system introduced to the site.
- Maintaining Analytical Laboratory Instrumentation in validated state to support testing activities in accordance with site schedules and company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
- Decommissioning of all equipment as appropriate.
- Be part of a dynamic team responsible for Data Integrity requirements for all computerised and non- computerised systems across all the laboratories.
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use.
- Participate in assigned improvement projects.
- Degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role.
- Experience of working within a GMP environment.
For further information please contact Mick on 086-0435195 or forward details in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org