Our client, a leading insurance company based in Galway are currently recruiting for an Insurance Retail Representative for the Munster region. Experience in selling directly to motor vehicle garages, dealerships, motor vendors is ideal with products such as Car Warranty, Cosmetic Repair Insurance, GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) Insurance, and Tyre Insurance being sold.
- Launch of new Warranty products to client base in the assigned geographical region
- Sole responsibility for the achievement of annual sales targets for Motor Warranty business/programmes within assigned region
- Reporting to the Retail Sales Manager on all issues and developments
- Business development through cold calling, lead generation and referrals
- Introduction of products to customers through presentations and one-to-one meetings
- Marketing and selling of existing warranty products to client base
- Travel to dealerships, distributors and clients within specified region.
- Customer Relationship Management with existing and new customers – to advise and resolve queries, concerns or problems in relation to warranty claims or sales.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly sales reports and analysis for the Retail Sales Manager
- Monitoring of industry competitors and reporting to Retail Sales Manager on developments
- Any other duties pertinent to the position and as required
- Previous experience working within the motor or insurance industry essential (minimum 3 years)
- Full Clean Driving Licence is essential for this role
- Minimum of 3 years sales/business development experience
- Proven track record in the achievement of Sales Targets
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organisational and Planning skills with a proactive approach to work
- Demonstrated professional drive for success
- Ability to work well on own initiative
- Ability & willingness to travel on the road
- Computer literate-MS Office product range (MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- The successful candidate must also be willing to sit and pass the Insurance industry exams (APA / CIP) with Company support.
For more information on this role, please contact Paraic Callinan on 091507512 or email an updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org