Our client have experienced significant growth over the last 5 years and that is continuing. As such, they require additional resources within their finance and accounts teams and are now hiring for an experienced payroll candidate to assist with their international and domestic payroll. WIth a headcount averaging between 500 and 600 at any time, over 6 countries, it requires a candidate with excelllent accuracy and international payroll experience is an essential requirement.
- Ideally you will have experience in a high volume environment and experience in complex payrolls
- Assist in the management for the overall operations of payroll for 6/7 countries to include Ireland
- Coordinate with internal and external customers to resolve issues and queries
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Managing a relationship with outsourced / third party payroll providers
- Liaising with finance and HR colleagues with regards to payroll
- High proficiency in MS Excel and payroll systems/packages
- Prepare payroll reports as required
This is a permanent position in a company that values their employees and offers excellent remuneration and terms of employment. Parking available along with modern offices and a positive team environment.
Apply below for immediate consideration. Salary negotiable.