Our client is a globally leading pharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines continue to benefit millions of people all over the world. They are seeking an International Procurement professional to join their strategic procurement team looking after their IT categories. This role will be based in their global headquarters in Cork.
- You will create and apply strategic sourcing processes and use key management and organisational skills to ensure that they are delivered efficiently.
- You will negotiate contracts and manage supplier relationships with a great deal of autonomy.
- You will use e-Sourcing tools during the sourcing and tendering processes.
- Set and manage key performance indicator metrics relating to your customers and including your cross functional teams within the organisation.
- You will be responsible for working with cross functional business partners, giving them commercial advice and developing approved supplier strategies.
- You must ensure the company is operating in compliance with relevant procurement functions and policies.
- You will need 2+ years' experience in the procurement of IT services.
- Highly proficient using SAP.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field would be desirable.
- You will need experience dealing with large spends, interpreting and analysing a multitude of source information and strong decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated abilities to work with various stakeholders, internally and externally, to maintain relationships and communicate effectively.
- CIPS / IIPMM / ISM qualification would be advantageous.
- Competitive base salary
- DC Pension
- Family Healthcare
- Flexitime and Remote Working options
For more information apply online or contact Cian Breheny on 01 632 1866 for a confidential discussion.
- Free Food and Coffee
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays