Inventory Control Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Inventory Control Analyst with 5 + years of experience in warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management. Initially on 11-month contract, the successful candidate will work with logistics business leads to manage key inventory metrics with our client's warehouse vendors.
Job Reference: BBBH 17200
What will an Inventory Control Analyst do?
- Monitor the Weekly process management/metrics reporting for our client's third-party logistics warehousing partners and focus on any discrepancies against service level agreement
- These include: Cycle Count Accuracy, Quarantine and Research, Excess and Obsolete inventory, Shrinkage (Inventory Loss), Aging In Transit, System Delta etc.
- Analyze SLA misses across each third-party logistics warehousing partners
- Review reason code logic used
- Track trends and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Ensure that corrective action is implemented
- Identify and bring to the operations manager attention any escalations, discrepancies, trends and propose solutions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 + years of experience in warehouse operations with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management
- Monitoring KPI metrics and reviewing corrective action with relevant 3PL and internal customers
- SQL experience is mandatory for this role to ensure that data can be extracted from relevant databases
- Experience with SOX controls related to inventory management is preferred.
- Experience leading Third-party logistics partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans.
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness.
- Experience in identifying corrective actions after analyzing data and implement operational plans.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
€45,323.00 - €62,296.00 per year