Inventory Control Business Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require an Inventory Control Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Warehouse operations across regions with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management to join them initially on an 11-month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 18067
What will an Inventory Control Business Analyst Partner do?
- Monitor the Weekly process management/metrics reporting for our 3PL warehousing partners and focus on any discrepancies against service level agreement. These include: Cycle Count Accuracy Quarantine and Research Excess and Obsolete inventory Shrinkage (Inventory Loss) Aging In Transit System Deltas Analyze SLA misses across each 3PL warehousing partner
- Review reason code logic used
- Track trends and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Ensure that corrective action is implemented
- Identify and bring to Operations Manager attention any escalations, discrepancies, trends and propose solutions.
- Monthly report out and drive action on Inventory CYCLE COUNT SOX Controls for Inventory Frequency and Classification Daily review of pending CC adjustments in IMS and manage escalations for aging adjustments that require input from program managers
- Follow up on open action items related to inventory management from operational audits executed in 2019
- Review scores from Inventory audits and match them against relevant metrics from 3PL partners. Ensure that any procedural updates related to Inventory Management are updated by 3PLs in their existing work instructions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 + years of experience in Warehouse operations across regions with a strong fundamental knowledge of all warehouse activities and inventory management
- Experience with SOX controls related to inventory management is preferred.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040