We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Investment Analyst to join an experienced Investments team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, Investments, the Investment Analyst will: generate investment analysis to support relative value assessments across sectors, contribute to decision making on portfolio allocation shifts, support the development of quantitative fixed income analytical tools and asset allocation frameworks, and support general reporting requirements. The investment analyst will be fully integrated into a dynamic Investments team and is expected to contribute across all sectors.
- To generate investment analysis to support relative value assessments across sectors, and contribute to decision making on portfolio allocation shifts.
- Support the development of quantitative fixed income analytical tools and asset allocation frameworks that will directly impact decision making and portfolio positioning.
- To generate commentary on macroeconomic developments and the preparation of formal and informal analysis on the investment portfolio.
- To assist in monitoring existing world class external investment managers and evaluating new managers for potential new mandates.
- Collaborate on evaluation of new investment strategies and sectors.
- To contribute to the preparation of periodic communication to the Board and Executive management on the investment portfolio.
- Other ad-hoc requests covering a broad range of investment topics.
- Degree or higher in business or finance with strong academic qualifications.
- Interest in completing the CFA qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of fixed income markets would be an advantage.
- Experience with programming languages would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work in a team-orientated environment and unsupervised is essential.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Industry experience of zero to three years.
bonus, health, pension, life, gym, education support & development, more