A really interesting Shareholder Services Supervisor role with with fantastic company in Dublin city centre.Role includes unique opportunity to train in Luxembourg for 3 months and will focus heavily on project work & relationship management.
- Opening shareholder accounts in a timely manner
- Making sure dealing activities are being completed and delivered within agreed time
- Checking work of team members
- Ensuring documentation is correct
- Liaise with other TA Teams to ensure a timely resolution to queries
- Ensuring procedures and checklists are updated
- Key point of contact for Client
- Ensuring efficient workflow within the group.
- Shareholder Services experience
- Must be willing to train in Luxembourg for 3 months
- Good knowledge of the Funds Industry
- Experience in Client management
- Professional and personable manner
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to work well within a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.