IT Application Specialist
Our clients are looking to recruit an experienced IT Application Specialist to join their team. This is a new role to help with the implementation, roll out and support of a new IT system which tracks all their maintenance work and requirements.
- Managing compliance of the New IT System with all aspects of the requirements of the company
- Liaising with the supplier to ensure software suitability, updates and security requirements continue to be up-to-date
- Ensuring that the relevant individuals both internal and external receive outputs from the system, and that any issues identified are followed up and resolved
- Ensuring through audits where required, that work orders are completed correctly and any subsequent data input is accurate
- Monitoring reporting on asset condition from the system to ensure it is accurate and in line with business requirements
- Ensuring that spares replenishment functionality is in line with operational and financial requirements, and that parts are arriving into the stores when expected, in liaison with the Materials Controller
- A degree or higher in an IT or software discipline.
- Experience of managing New IT Systems / Software roll-outs
- Excellent communication skills, for dealing with internal and external third parties
- Ability to get up to speed with a new system quickly, and become the resource within the firm for its correct use
- Experience with a Maintenance Management system an advantage.