Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute Internal Audits as part of the risk team, in line with the Group IT Audit plan
- The successful candidate will contribute to the Groups Risk assessment, management and reporting process and will work with the Internal Audit team to enhance our current IT audit programs.
- There will also be an element of ad-hoc assignments or consulting activity as assigned.
- Carry out multiple risk based audits.
- Assist in the development and further enhancement of our data analytic and audit programs.
- Independently verify minimum controls on our in-house control reporting system.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or PIIA a plus.
- Minimum of 3rd level degree in a relevant field
- Data Analytic experience beneficial.
- Minimum of 1 year IT Audit (internal or external) experience required.
- SAP and/or ACL Analytics experience an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a scientific and analytical field while enhancing your career in IT Audit. This job will look to progress its staff through to a leadership position and offers the opportunity to relocate to their international offices for those interested in such an opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and would like a private & confidential chat, then please contact Jack Newton on 01 961 9708 or JNewton@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.