Since the first Connells branch in Luton opened its doors for business in 1936, the Company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 180 branches across the country.
Connells is one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes acting on behalf of some of the top UK developers as well as many more regional and local house builders.
As well as residential sales and mortgage services, the Connells Group includes Connells Asset Management, the country’s foremost property asset manager, Connells Land & Planning, one of the leading agencies in the acquisition and disposal of land, Connells Survey & Valuation, one of the largest panel management and survey organisations in the country and Connells Home Conveyancing, offering an innovative approach to conveyancing that operates long hours, 7 days a week.
Connells is committed to delivering the highest levels of customer service and in 1998 joined The Property Ombudsman service in order to further these aims.
Our people are well trained, highly motivated and dedicated to achieving results. Honesty, integrity and a commitment to do their best are typical qualities of a Connells person. They receive excellent training and regular coaching throughout their career and enjoy the support and encouragement of experienced Managers, Partners and Directors.
Above all, Connells people have energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. They are individual entrepreneurs who work effectively within a team and in partnership with you to achieve a successful outcome.
Here, you will have the opportunity to complete a Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship.
- Work with Connells Group IT Operations to help them improve their processes and systems.
- Conduct research and analysis in order to accurately capture business requirements.
- Work with the technical teams to define solutions to IT operational and business
- Use business process modelling and Lean techniques to improve process efficiency.
- Support the introduction and adoption of technology systems and business processes to ensure that maximal business benefit is achieved.
- First line IT operational support activities are also a key component of this role.
- Understanding and assessing the changing needs of the business. To support the IT Operations team to analyse the impacts of change, document and support communication between relevant groups and stakeholders, and capture requirements needed to initiate a change.
- Representing the achievements, ensuring adoption and demonstrating the value of those IT services directly with key business stakeholders and customers.
- Supporting the conveyancing Direct business with on-site technical support
- Driving shift-left opportunities to the central IT Operations team
- Reporting to the Conveyancing Direct Service Owner
- Other Teams within IT
- 3rd Party suppliers / software providers
- Department heads / Business executives within Conveyancing Direct and Group IT Operations
- Ability to work independently & manage time effectively
- Previous experience in an IT Support technical role
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent logic and written skills
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
40 Hours per week / Monday - Friday between the core hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm.
You will gain a full time position, if you are successful on completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.