We are looking for an IT Business Analyst (Insurance project) for a 6 months contract role with our client based in D1.
For this role, you will need LIFE AND PENSION, Unit Linked products experience and good client facing skills.
This project is a Waterfall environment moving to Agile. Cloas experience would be good but not essential.
- You will analyze and document business processes as they currently stand, finding ways to streamline them and improve efficiencies
- You will create/extend functional specifications and facilitate workshops to assist the specification process
- You will participate in software implementations, drive business units to succeed in their plans, working closely with vendors and internal stakeholders
- You will have technical involvement in projects (defining interfaces, reporting, authentication and etc).
- You will work closely with Project managers, development team, testers and other BAs to resolve issues, carry out system deployment and ensure the needs of users are met
Do you have experience as a Business Analyst/ 3-4 yrs? Do you have experience gathering IT requirements, system scope, manage business interactions? Do you have experience in Life and Pension? If you do, and you would like to start a new project as a Senior Business Analyst next year we want to hear from you.