We have a leading blue-chip client who is now looking for an experienced IT support engineer. You will take ownership of Level 2 issues that have been escalated from Level 1 support. You will also be working with local management and remote support teams to provide excellent customer service to their local users. You will be in an environment where initiative, enthusiasm and excellent communication and personable skills are valued as highly as technical expertise. This exciting new opportunity should have good longevity with expectations to role on for a number of years.
- Deskside support for approx. 350 users
- Taking Ownership of Issues through to Resolution
- Creating and maintaining Site Knowledge Documentation
- Build, configure, deploy and service desktops.
- Hands and eyes support for Business Network and Server Infrastructure
- Manage the lifecycle and disaster recovery strategies for manufacturing PCs and other manufacturing devices.
- Liaising with Business, Global IT teams and 3rd Party Vendors
- Interacting with a Global Ticketing System
- Liaise with Business to provide guidance for projects and initiatives.
- Windows XP, 7 & 10 experience
- Office 365 experience
- Dell & HP hardware experience
- Experience of IT in pharmaceutical industry supporting manufacturing.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco network devices
- MCSA Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- MCSE Microsoft Exchange (or other relevant MCSE)
- Other Relevant Industry Certifications