If you can thrive in a fast-paced environment that manages to combine a culture of fun and camaraderie with a relentless focus on customer satisfaction, then we have the perfect job for you. As an IT Engineer you will be expected to provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. Support multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
What’s Ergo like?
Home to over 330 great minds, numerous trophies and the 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Ireland’s leading cloud and managed services provider is on an incredible journey. We produce cutting edge technology solutions for modern business but when you break it down, our real product is innovation. We continue to succeed because, in all areas of our business, we hire the brightest minds and let them shine.
We make sure to find time to have fun too… from BBQ’s, to sports days and cultural celebrations, you won’t be bored.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
- May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Monitor Remote Managed Service Application
Experience / Education:
- IT qualifications desirable
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Industry standard accreditations desired – Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and HP.
- Experience of supporting a 24/7/365 environment would be of beneficial
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Anti Virus/spyware/malware applications
- Networking – TCP/IP – Switching – Firewalling, etc
- Troubleshooting Procedures