Ergo require an IT Engineer for a City Centre Position. As an IT Engineer you will be expected to provide IT support services internally to our Client. Support multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
- May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Monitor Remote Managed Service Application
Experience / Education:
- IT qualifications desirable
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Industry standard accreditations desired – Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and HP.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Anti Virus/spyware/malware applications
- Networking – TCP/IP – Switching – Firewalling, etc
- Troubleshooting Procedures