IT Systems Administrator
Excellent job opportunity as a Software Development company in Co. Louth is hiring for an IT Systems IT Systems Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role will require 80% travelling to customer’s sites in the Leinster Region as well as Northern Ireland. As the IT Systems Administrator, you are responsible for the installation, configuration and support from start to finish.
Configuration, support and installation of:
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
* Desktop operating systems (Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 10).
* Email technologies with Exchange Server 2007 and later, Exchange Online.
* Email filtering / anti-spam solutions.
* Windows Server Remote Desktop Services.
* VMWare & Hyper-V Virtualisation technologies.
* Microsoft Office and Integration.
* Shadow Protect Imaging Backup Software.
* HP Hardware - ProLiant Intel based servers, desktops and printers.
* Zyxel, Sonicwall, Vigor routing/firewall devices, knowledge in security and VPN.
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and later.
* Networking and related technologies – Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
* WiFi networks (Ubiquiti, Cisco, EnGenius).
* Domain services.
* ESET Antivirus.
* SSL Certificates.
* Degree in IT or related field.
* Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in similar role.
* CCNA is desirable.
* Full clean driving license.
If interested, please apply through the link provided or contact Shaqira Hanim in Confidence at 041 9865058
For more information, please see www.osborne.ie