A 12-Month Contract position for an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer who will be the first point of contact for our Clients customers. The IT Helpdesk Support Engineer will resolve all tickets within defined and agreed Service Levels. This is a Monday – Friday position.
- Provide desk side support services.
- Use ManageEngine Servicedesk for the logging and management of ICT Helpdesk requests and remote access tool DameWare.
- Assist in the categorisation of all ICT related tickets (e.g. events, incidents, problems and requests) for efficient resolution and detailed reporting.
- Where the nature of the issue is more specialised or complex, the issue should be escalated to internal Level 3 ICT Support staff.
- Report directly to the ICT Helpdesk Manager.
- Microsoft OS products including Windows 10 and MS Office 2010, 2013 and 2016, Office 365
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- MS Exchange Server
- Active Directory
- Video Conferencing (for example Polycom)
- Fixed and Mobile Telephony, Mobile Device Management Systems – iPhones & Android
- PC Support
- Virtualisation products (for example VMWare)
- Remote monitoring software (for example SCOM, Nagios, Solar Winds, PRTG)
- Skype for Business
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years in a similar position
- IT qualifications desirable
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Fluent in English