- IT Manger
- South Dublin
- Health Sector
The IT manager will lead implementations of new technologies and systems. Should possess an in-depth knowledge and skills related to operating system, virtualisation, desktops, server/backup, software design, data communications and system wide troubleshooting.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Technical Proficiency - Extensive working experience with mobile device / PC / server hardware and operating systems, Databases, data backup and recovery.
- Knowledge of active directory, server virtualization technologies, networking, storage management, data security, and disaster recovery planning.
- Strong people management skills required including; providing direction, coaching and development to all team members. Have a full understanding of the software applications and processes across the departments.
- Analytical Abilities - Has advanced problem-solving skills including working collaboratively with peer technical teams to analyze & resolve cross-platform problems or to develop problem-solving techniques, tools & instruction for new or complex technologies
- Excellent negotiation skills (comfortable working with third party vendors)
3rd level qualification in IT related area; programming, systems analysis, development or engineering.
- Active directory
- Windows Server environment
- Microsoft OS (various Windows and Windows Server versions)
- Network and Telecom components
- IT Hardware
- Database Design
- SQL programming
- Basic Software design principles
You have an advantage!
- C# Programing
- Hl7 interfacing design and deployment
- PACS systems