Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us…
The role of IT Manager is instrumental in supporting our growing IT Pega function. Working within a services environment, this role is a Maternity cover temporary role which requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic individual with proven People and Project Management capabilities. A demonstrable ability to work across all levels of stakeholders within a commercial environment is required. Reporting to the Head of Pega & COTS, this individual will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of Transformation initiatives as well as the IT elements of larger change projects and programs to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project initiation and definition of required deliverables and governance model
- Planning across all stages of the project lifecycle and obtaining appropriate levels of sign-off
- Effective, proactive and timely management of the project and third parties on a day to day basis, taking all necessary actions and escalations
- Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation and management
- Issue and dependency management with appropriate stakeholder communication
- Proven People & Project management track record in a delivery environment
- Effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels and with 3rd parties
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage cross functional, multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to prioritise and multi task in a challenging working environment with excellent organisational skills
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge
- A team player, taking pride in helping the team to deliver
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources (including 3rd party suppliers)
- Proficient in MS Office applications including MS Project and VISIO
- Must have delivered IT projects as well as IT elements of business change projects
- Experience working within an outsourcing environment
- Experience either in the delivery of and or working with Pega (or a similar workflow tool), other industry standard banking systems
- Experience of working in Financial Services
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…