Position: IT Project Manager
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Harvey Nash are seeking a Project Manager for a client that we manage exclusively in the fintech space. They are a digital financial services company who have been in operation in Ireland for several years and have continued to go form strength to strength as a market leader in the provision of digital first, customer centric financial services.
A Key component of the role will be effectively governing and managing the mobile and online workstream of a critical project. You will be responsible for supporting defect resolution for mobile apps and online defects through a triage process, co-ordinating all mobile app and online code deployments across environments and managing any risks, issues and dependencies for the workstream.
A full detailed job specification is available upon request
- Prince2/PMP Certification
- Experience delivering end to end infrastructure projects
- Digital Project Management experience, ideally with Mobile Apps
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more, please call Fiona Devine on 01 6471431 to discuss in confidence.