Position: IT Project Manager - Financial Services
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Dublin City Centre
Rate: Negotiable D.O.E
Harvey Nash is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager for a client that we manage recruitment for in the Financial Services Sector on a 6-Month contract.
They are a privately-owned provider of investment management services including mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors. With locations around the globe, they have been operating in Ireland for over 20 years and the Dublin office is a very important part of their operations.
The IT Project Manager will join the technology team that is responsible for providing IT solutions to various departments globally, supporting existing applications and building new applications and services.
This is an internal customer facing, delivery focused role and the project manager will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technology change doe the business, managing the delivery programme for technology products and working with stakeholders to define a technology roadmap.
A detailed job specification is available upon request.
IT Project Manager Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proven track record in end to end delivery of large-scale technology projects
- Experience defining technology roadmaps
- Experience managing budgets, resources, timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience running steering groups
- Ability to implement best practices
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the Asset Management sector is a bonus
- PMP/Prince2 or other Project Management certification required
- Must have experience in Enterprise Data Management
This position would suit a high energy individual with strong delivery skills and an understanding of Asset Management. For further information please call Fiona Devine on 016741431