Position: IT Project Manager - Financial Services
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
A Global Financial Services Organisation has an opening for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their technology team on a 9-month day rate contract.
As part of the Fund Service Technology team, the Project Manager will oversee a number of IT Programs and multiple projects and be responsible for the deliverables and resources across different technology teams as well as operation and product management teams distributed geographically.
As well as being part of a dynamic technology team, this role offers the opportunity to work with the key stakeholders in the organisation as well partnering with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic self-starter with excellent understanding of SDLC and possesses attention to detail and sound judgment.
A full job description is available upon request.
- Experience Managing Multiple Projects Simultaneously
- Experience with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, PLANVIEW
- Excellent Problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines according to business priorities Strong inter-personal skills
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, organization, as well as sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience reporting to stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
If you are interested in this position, please call Fiona Devine on 01 6741431 to discuss in confidence.