Calling IT Recruitment Consultants! Are you tired of the commute & considering a move?
At Osborne, we are growing our IT Recruitment team and would like to hire an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join our current team. We are delighted to work with a range of organisations, finding their right IT Talent for Permanent & Contract roles.
We are an award winning Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Dublin 2, Blanchardstown, Sandyford, Drogheda, Cork & Toronto.
Osborne has been a Certified and ranked in the Top 10 for 2 years now as a Great Place To Work.
Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team. We work smart and have lots of fun! J
If you would like to work for a great company who support and encourage you in learning and developing your career.
Have a Business Development team who find you new jobs to work, an Internal Marketing Department who will promote your specialist division, a business support to post your jobs ads, as well as your birthday off …………contact me today!
- 2 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency of IT Recruitment in Irish market.
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry & a genuine interest in Technology/ IT roles.
- Strong experience using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
In addition to a brilliant culture, here are just some of what we offer:
- Flexible benefits package ((% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose))
- Mobile phone
- Uncapped Commission structure scaling to 20%
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service + your public holidays.
- Internal Training and support from Day 1
- Learning & Development opportunities in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Prizes for our 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Flexible working arrangements.
See osbornecareers for a full list of benefits that show you how we look after our people
Interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- 01 -6384400 / 086 8513596 or email: Ayesha.Thompson at Osborne