Osborne are currently seeking an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Though it has been a challenging time of late we are proud that we have still been able to continue to grow as a business and recruiting new talented individuals is still a high priority with us.
- We have 8 offices, 7 in Ireland- HQ- Dublin 2, Sandyford, Blanchardstown, Bray, Cork, Naas, Drogheda and 1 in Toronto
- We are Great Place to Work (GPTW) Certified and have ranked for 3 years in a row inside the Top 10- Earlier this year ranked #3 Best workplace in Ireland
- Have received a wealth of awards and recognition by the NRF including Agency of year in both small & medium sized categories.
- Active members of Business Chambers and networks in Ireland and Canada
- We have a true partnership with our clients, working on a high number of retained roles.
- Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team.
Skills & Experience:
- 4 years+ experience in an IT / Technical recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry have a genuine interest in Technology/ IT roles
- Strong experience using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
- Proven experience in Client delivery and prepared to go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision
- Flexible benefits package
- Uncapped Commission structure scaling to 20%
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service + your public holidays
- Internal Training and support from Day 1
- Learning & Development opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes
- Flexible working arrangements
For more information on this position please apply through the link provided or alternatively call Rob Jones in Osborne 0n 041 986 5058
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided