Job title: IT Security Engineer
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Salary: Competitive + individual coaching and opportunities for personal and professional development
At Onaware, we currently have several openings for Security Engineers at our headquarters in Waterford, Ireland.This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a growing company and work with Tier 1 clients in various industry sectors on interesting and varied projects involving analysis, design and delivery of complex cybersecurity solutions.
The role presents a significant opportunity to build real experience in the following areas:
- Programming languages such as Java and Groovy.
- IT security principles and protocols such as Single Sign On, SAML, OAuth, SCIM, Identity Federation, Cryptography
- A deep understanding of complex, large-scale IT infrastructure
- DevOps strategies for deployment and management of complex enterprise software solutions in virtualised environments
The key responsibilities of the IT Security Engineer will include:
- Collaborate as part of a team to design and develop security strategies, architectures, and implementation plans for customer deliverables
- Understanding the core IT infrastructure of large organisations to implement identity management strategies to mitigate risk
- Analysing the technical and business requirements for security solutions
- Configuration and implementation of identity management solutions
- Driving the resolution of complex security issues, policies and technical security issues
Our ideal IT Security Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science from a recognised college or university or a level of experience that would make us forget this requirement!
- Java programming skills experience with J2EE and agile development methodologies & tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You should be driven to deliver the best possible outcomes for customers.
- You should have pride in your work and believe that only the best will do.
If you like challenges, “re-inventing things”, solving customer problems and working with a talented group of people with a passion for technology in a challenging, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Click apply below to be considered for IT Support Engineer
Onaware offers Identity-centric cybersecurity solutions and consulting services to a range of global customers. We help our customers manage and understand user identity using leading-edge technologies.
As a customer-focused, modern, innovative company, we build strong, long-term customer relationships and industry partnerships. Our clients are global companies in financial services, retail, healthcare and government sectors.