IT Security Lead – Identity Access Management
IT Security Lead opportunity based in Dublin City Centre. This is a senior security position with an emphasis on Identity Access Management (IAM), as part of a global security team.
This security lead role has a high degree of autonomy and responsibility, and will involve taking ownership of all aspect of security related to Identity Access Management. The organisation are implementing a new enterprise IAM tool, and you will play a key role in the implementation and ongoing development of technical IAM solutions. You will also play a key role in ensuring business processes, governance and controls are in place to ensure IAM security.
This role will suit an IT Security side who is equally comfortable in both technical and business process aspects of Identity Access Management. You will join a team of senior security specialists, with excellent opportunity to learn from your colleagues, and playing a key role in a global security team that are doing meaningful, business critical projects.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced security specialist, with strong experience in Identity Access Management.
Role / opportunity:
- Security Lead – Identity Access Management
- Dublin City Centre
- Autonomous & responsible role
- Play a key role in implementation of new IAM solution
- Global technology centre of excellence
- Real opportunity to make an impact, lead the build and engagement of IT Security Solutions
- Influence and advise other engineering teams to ensure security principles are adhered to
- Complex, varied enterprise scale applications
Skills / experience:
- 5 - 10+ years’ IT Security Experience
- Strong Identity Access Management (IAM) experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders
• €80,000 - €90,000 DOE + strong benefits
For more information contact Kieran Tumulty confidence on 01 649 8510 or firstname.lastname@example.org