IT Support Analyst
Our clients, based in Dublin 22, are looking to recruit an experienced IT Support Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
The Support Analyst will provide both level 1 and level 2 support to end users for all desktop, hardware and software issues.
- Provide a comprehensive 1st and 2nd line support service to all staff. Managing tickets and being the first point of contact
- Exceptional Incident Management skills - Take ownership of issues and ensure a timely resolution of same
- Configure/deploy laptops/desktops
- Resolve client issues with Windows (Desktop and Server editions) and applications
- Communicate resolutions effectively with end users and update helpdesk system with details as appropriate
- Previous experience (Ideally 2+ Years) in Level 1 & 2 Helpdesk technician roles or similar
- Technical knowledge of Active directory, Windows Server environment, network components, Veeam, VMWare etc
- Strong Customer Service skills over the phone and in person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about IT
- Relevant IT qualifications
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time efficiently
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email Keith@executiveedge.ie