IT Support Engineer required to fulfil requests within the agreed Service Level Agreements. Deal with customers via meeting, phone, email and other means of communication, in a professional and efficient manner.
- Own incidents end to end, ensuring accurate and timely updates are maintained in the incident management system.
- Escalate incidents to both internal and external teams in line with agreed processes and SLAs. Take ownership and escalate where necessary to Vendors/ Team Lead.
- Log all activities, including incidents, in line with Company policy and processes.
- Complete documentation on all incidents and requests to ensure details are maintained on resolution methods.
- Tier 2 answering phone calls/emails/ Incidents from customers requiring IT Support and any assigned tasks from Tier 1. Carry out daily tasks to a professional and high standard in alignment with KPIs defined for the team.
- Log calls received on the incident management system and provide accurate reporting to customers on technical issues. Works in office, remotely and on customer site as required.
- Aim to diagnose and resolve incidents wherever possible at first point of contact within the agreed operational framework of policies and processes.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform ad hoc tasks to meet unanticipated events or user requirements.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- Ongoing self-improvement through experience, training and certification and ensure that all certification and accreditation is kept up to date.
This role is based in the Dublin office, but the role holder may be required to travel from time to time.
Qualifications (Desirable one of the following):
- Microsoft Modern Workplace Certification
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900)
- Microsoft 365 Associate ▪ Modern Desktop Administrator (MD-100, MD-101)
- Teamwork Administrator (MS-300, MS-301)
- Messaging Administrator (MS-200, MS-201)
- Security Administrator (MS-500)
- Teams Administrator (MS-700)
- Microsoft 365 Expert (MS-100, MS-101)
- Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - MCSA: Office 365
Skillset (Experience in some of the following areas):
- Office 365 Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- Teams & Skype for Business
- EM&S ▪ Intune – Device Management
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- SharePoint Administration
- Azure AD
- Windows 10, Installation, Updating and Troubleshooting