Currently working with an internationally renowned tech company as they look to build out their Dublin office. As part of that growth they are looking to hire an IT Support Engineer for the Dublin office. This will be a stand alone role and you will be responsible for providing support to employees related to computers, servers, hardware, software and events. You will take care of everything from configuration, to control and maintenance, to troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Provide professional and efficient support to end users
- Manage all endpoint installations, upgrades and troubleshooting (for Windows, macOS, Linux).
- Configure and maintain all technical equipment, including computers, printers, switches, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our end users.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Manage technical equipment and inventory.
- Manage all organizations’ domain and mailboxes.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk.
- 3+ years of experience working in a Microsoft environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Server and at least 2 years of relevant help desk experience in a Windows environment.
- Service-oriented, team player attitude and are comfortable working alone.