Stelfox is working closely with one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Dublin who are looking to bring in an IT Support Engineer.
Our client provides IT solutions and services to over 500 pharmacies around Ireland. This role is ideal for someone who has experience working with EPOS systems and who is experienced with providing a high level of customer support as it will be a customer-facing role.
- 18 months to 3 years of similar experience.
- Log customer technical issues.
- Take ownership and work on resolving each issue.
- Communicate with third party technical vendors for third-level support and escalation of issues.
- Site visits to train customers on new software solutions or systems.
- Updating all reporting required as part of customer engagement processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM system
- No shift or on-call is needed as they only support pharmacies during core 9-5.30pm offices.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan on 01 679 3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”