Job Code: 435
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently looking for an intern with an interest in beginning a career in IT Support, System administration to join our dynamic and growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
The role is a 6 month contract and will involve supporting our IT team in level 1-2 help desk tickets. system administration of a wide array of platforms including but not limited Mac OS, Linux, Windows 10, windows server.
Some of the following skill set are required:
- IT System and Network Admin
- Troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of TCP/IP eg, DHCP/DNS
- Unix/ Linux
- Windows 10
- Windows server
- Team Player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Customer facing skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Computer Science/ Software Engineering or other related degree.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Market leading Pension Package
- Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
- Health & Life Insurance
- Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
- Wellness Program: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
- Tax Saver Ticket & Bike to work Scheme
- Great location in the heart of Dublin City centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work culture
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with locations in Northern Ireland, Eastern Europe, UK and HQ in Dublin. From banking to telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud.
At Ammeon, ground breaking technology is at the forefront, but it's our people who drive the technology and delivery forward. We recognize individual and team contributions, we support them by providing many opportunities for their growth and want them to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. Our HR team is continuously striving to create environment that is supportive, dynamic, innovative and fun to work in.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.