IT Support Engineer - Level 2
IT Support Engineer to provide high-level support onsite support. Experience of troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft operating systems, desktop & business applications. Working as part of services team to provide comprehensive technical IT support.
- To provide IT support on a variety of technologies
- Deliver solutions to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Setup, configuration and support of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems to include Desktop & Servers, Active Directory, Windows 10, Print Management Office 365, Anti-Virus, Networking (Cisco), etc.
- Provide proactive support and monitoring
- Liaise with 3rd parties / suppliers for incident management and resolution
- Ensure all internal procedures are adhered to and internal documentation kept up to date
- Perform projects as assigned
- 3+ years’ IT Support experience
- Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop and printers, Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
- Full clean driving license
- Must be willing to participate in the Out of Hours on Call Rota (1 in 8 weeks).
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently or a part of a team
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Microsoft Certification or other industry certification a distinct advantage (examples MCPs, CCNA, etc.)