Ergo are seeking an IT Support Engineer for a permanent role in Dublin city centre. The successful IT Support Engineer will become part of a multi-award winning Irish IT Consultancy recently recognised a one of Ireland's “Best Managed Companies” and “Great Place to Work”.
In addition to an exciting technology stack and great environment Ergo offer training incentives and bonuses that reward self-starters who want to develop their skills and careers. This is a Level 2 role with long-term career potential.
What will you do?
- Provide remote and desktop support to local users on Microsoft stack
- Get involved in project work
- IT Administration and troubleshooting of Windows Server environment
- System backups and storage
- Network monitoring and support
You should have experience in the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory - Group Policy
- Exchange - troubleshooting
- Office365 user support - Sharepoint Online, One Drive
- SCCM / SCOM
- VMware / Hyper-V
What else do you need:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role – Helpdesk Engineer, Level 2 IT Support, Technical Support
- Professional certifications a real advantage (MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, etc.)