An expanding client is looking to hire an IT System Analyst / Application Developer as a result of rapid growth.
The role, IT System Analyst / Application Developer will involve the support and development of applications for internal customers.
- Support of current and new applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
- Evaluate existing applications to re-program, update or add new features
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
Requirements for the IT System Analyst / Application Developer role:
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solutions and take actions
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail and strong customer service focus
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in C# / SQL Server
- Experience in developing data integrations and use of SSIS
- Experience with deploying/managing applications AWS/Azure an advantage
This is fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing client based in North Dublin.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 3535 1699 3439)