Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer's outlet in Limerick, Ireland we are looking to hire experienced IT Systems Engineer.
This is a permanent contract with Umanova for a long term mission.
- The Setting, installing, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required.
- Providing L2 support for technical issues.
- Resolving complex end-user support issues independently.
- Administering Windows Servers.
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Administrating, supporting and configuring of MS Office O365.
- Performing software upgrades and patches.
- Setting up hardware, installing and configuring software and drivers.
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, telephone services, network printing, etc.
- Troubleshooting system failures or bugs and providing solutions to restore functionality.
- Troubleshooting OS, network and storage related issues.
- Extensive experience in providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Good knowledge of encryption technology (BitLocker).
- Hands on experience in imaging the laptops (Windows 7 and Windows 10).
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications.
- Knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Strong Active Directory and Windows Servers skills.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Very good written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
We are looking forward to your application. For further details please contact us at +41 (0) 22 736 12 15