IT Technical Support – Fluent Italian Speaker
Position: Full-time Permanent
Currently seeking a fluent Italian and English speaker for an IT Service Desk Support position to provide first & second line remote support.
The position is to support remote users across standard business applications and devices (e.g. Microsoft Office, anti-virus/anti-spam, iPhone, telephony, printers) via email and telephone.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Technical Degree desirable
- 1+ years’ experience technical support experience in a service desk environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise and recognise ticket priority
- Ability to empathise with end users and provide consistent feedback in relation to ticket resolution
- Working within agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Working well in a team environment and working well on own initiative
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues (LAN based and remote access).
- Active Directory user management.
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 mailbox management.
- Other tasks related to supporting the technical needs of users in a business environment.
Those with suitable experience please forward your up to date CV in Word format.
***Must be eligible to work in Ireland***