Japanese Jobs in Dublin. Japanese Finance Analyst located in Dublin City Centre. Salary circa 40k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak Japanese and have experience working in a Finance Company working as an Analyst preferably with Regulatory Reporting and are you looking to progress your career?
Well come and work for this Prestigious Finance company located in Dublin City Centre and work on this busy team as a Senior Finance Analyst.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Monitor and assess major shareholdings of trading activity
- Preparing disclosures
- Responsible for Legal / Regulatory research and analysis
- Identify and communicate compliance and regulatory reporting issues
- Working closely with other internal teams such as Legal and Compliance
- Ensuring regulatory reporting standards are met and exceeded
- Producing reports for Management
- Responsible for checking daily processes have been completed to high standards
Requirements for this role include :
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Written and spoken fluent Japanese
- University Degree a strong advantage
- Experience gained working in the Finance Industry preferably in Legal, Compliance or Regulatory Reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport essential
Benefits include :
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
If this Role would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at email@example.com or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.