e-Frontiers is working in partnership with Galway based development firm to hire a Java Engineer. Strong industry benefits (Pension, Family Health Insurance, Bonus)
**Relocation Assistance provided for those interested in relocating to Galway**
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site in Galway once things are back to normal. Our client is a strong advocate for remote working and flexibilty which has allowed them to operare effectively during this difficult time.
- Developing a customer-facing product for global customers
- You'll work with on-site client teams based in Galway
- Ideally, you'll have 3+ years experience in Java/Spring development
- Excellent communication skills.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- Adaptable and flexible to work remotely
Nice to Have
- Microservices, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Non-Relational Databases, Angular
A significant package DOE plus a yearly bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, and relocation assistance
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.