Java J2EE Developer Financial Services client based in Dublin
The client are a successful Financial Services multinational . They are looking for Java Developers (5 + years experience required).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Developing and supporting Financial Services applications in Java, J2EE
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Java developer
- Experience with Java J2EE, JMS, Web Services
- MVC, Struts
- JSP, HTML/DHTML CSS
- CI, Maven Selenium SoapUI
- Analysis, Requirements gathering
- Ability to write highly scalable, tested code
- Ideally Financial Service sector experience
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
As a reward for your commitment to this role you’ll be rewarded with an attractive package including competitive base salary and benefits package. Salary is negotiable but around €55K - €75k plus benefits.
Please note, you should be authorised to work in Ireland to apply for these opportunities as the client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time
Please contact Peter at Software Placements on 01 525 4645 or please e-mail your C.V in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org