We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and determination to join the team and take ownership of developing SalesForce Commerce cloud website for our client, a renowned international fashion retailer.
You will be working from Galway within a small international team with other developers lead by a product owner on the client side. You will be assisting with creating specifications for new features, defining architecture for the platform, designing and implementing solutions. Examples of your work include integrations with 3rd parties and optimisation of all features on the site.
The more you already know and can already do, the better. However, the most important ingredients are a structured work ethic, determination and the ability to put what you have learned quickly into practice.
Who are we?
We are a small mixture of motivated guys and girls from Spain, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Ireland, Greece, Italy, Slovakia, France, Poland and Ukraine working across our offices in the heart of Amsterdam and Valencia. We are now expanding to Ireland with an office in Galway.
Our expertise lies in the field of omnichannel eCommerce solutions. Focusing on clients in the field of retail, we have come to serve as trusted advisors for selecting, customising and developing technology solutions for customer-facing websites integrated with back-office logistics systems. Fairness to our customers and to each other is our faith.
We value honesty and transparency in all our interactions. Our drive is to deliver the best possible and always keep our promise to both our customer and to each other.
- Familiarity with Solid principles, module and prototype design patterns
- Experience with Jenkins/Hudson or comparable CI tools
- Experience with web frameworks that implement MVC design pattern (Spring, Struts, etc.)
- Self-motivated, with a focused disposition and a positive outlook
- Participate and lead software design, development, and implementation
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Living in or near Galway or willing to relocate, must be eligible to work in the EU
- Must be capable of both focusing on the big picture goals and be detail oriented
- A desire to innovate, invent and improve
- Responsible and taking pride in your products
- Previous experience developing in an eCommerce environment
- Experience developing in SalesForce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- Java 8
- TDD, BDD
- Test automation
- Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
- Work in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with Front-end development and technologies (CSS, React, Angular)
- The opportunity to become part of a truly open and growing company with big ambitions
- Long-term vision and ownership as part of the team
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to travel to Amsterdam and Valencia to work with your awesome colleagues once in a while
- An honest and transparent workplace that encourages personal development and appreciates employees who come up with new initiatives, both for the client and for personal development.