Position: Jr. Project Manager - Fintech
Location: South Dublin
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
Are you passionate about application enhancements, a natural born leader and thrive in a fast paced environment?
Harvey Nash is seeking an experienced Jr Project Manager with Agile, client facing and Banking/Finance experience for a client we manage recruitment for in Dublin within the Fintech space.
They are an end-to-end BaaS platform that comes pre-integrated with all the services needed to launch a low-cost, fast and flexible digital retail bank solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with operations across Europe.
A key component of the role will be managing and co-ordinating the end-to-end project activities from initiation to implementation
This position would suit a Project Manager with ambitions to lead high level projects within a fast paced mature start-up company.
A detailed job specification is available upon request.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology discipline
- Must have worked as a Project Manager OR Project Coordinator in a Professional Services capacity for a software vendor, ideally in the Financial Services sector
- Manage project budgets, ensuring actuals and forecasts are tracked.
- 2 - 3 years' experience managing IT projects and working on the vendor side
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager a plus.
- Experience with SDLC team management for Software implementation activities in an Agile setting
- Experience managing project plans, leveraging technical and functional leadership to meet delivery guidelines.
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Experience in Client/stakeholder facing roles
- Attitude of continual learning and assessing self-performance to apply new learnings and knowledge
- Strong communication skills
If you are considering new opportunities and would like to hear more please call Jason Matthews on 01 6741419 to discuss in confidence.