We are currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator for a busy financial services company in Naas, Co Kildare.
Description of Role
Working as part of a team you will be responsible for providing a reliable and high standard of customer support & administration to internal and external customers in the financial services/pensions sector. Working in a busy & challenging environment you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills & develop your business acumen through ongoing training.
Reports to: Team Leader
- Customer Service – answering all incoming telephone calls & directing them to relevant section.
- General administration including typing, post, filing, scanning, archiving & photocopying.
- Provide support to team members & management.
- Process new business applications.
- Update client database system.
- Other daily ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to learn quickly
- Commitment to providing a first class service to customers
- Planning and organisational skills
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
If this Junior Administrator role sounds of interest to you, and you meet these requirements, please send your CV to Lorna Donnelly in Wealth Options Trustees Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org