Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Having met with this company again last week they really are great company to work for. It has a very friendly atmosphere, down to earth team environment. They are a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel. I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to really progress their career.
I am looking for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer to join the team on site in Galway. Easily commutable from Co. Clare, Limerick and Westmeath.
The successful candidate will have the experience working within a manufacturing setting in a highly regulated sector, preferably medical device.
- Manage workloads to meet/ exceed KPI's in areas such as yield and productivity.
- Provide line support for technical issues.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical/ system solutions.
- Help improve manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching and designing manufacturing methods.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance OEE through the appropriate use of Lean manufacturing tools.
- Maintain high quality standards in line with medical device manufacturing requirements.
- Work as part of production support team to drive product improvements.
- Engineering degree or equivalent with minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Catheter assembly experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to plan, organize and implement multiple concurrent tasks.
- SolidWorks / AutoCAD skill would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance.
Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a /