Based in Dublin city, their R&D centre specialises in building new software solutions and products to advance their existing Trailer technology.
Here, the engineering team consists of 10 engineers building products from proof of concept to production, delivering responsive, data-centric web applications.
Our client now wants to create a new software engineering scrum team at their Dublin office to work on a new project that will involve moving one of their existing solutions from Microsoft / .Net Core over to Node.js and AWS Serverless architecture.
They are now actively hiring for Junior & Mid level Software Engineers with solid back-end programming skills to work alongside Senior Engineers & Architects building new features and solutions using a combination of C#, .NET Core, Microservices architecture, Node.js, AWS Serverless, AWS IoT, etc.
What you’ll need…
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Min. 18 months commercial experience building large scale advanced systems as part of an agile development environment
- Proficiency with C#/ .NET Core
- Solid understanding of Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Some exposure to Node.js or have an interest in learning Node.js is highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of some of the following: Microservices, Container tools (Docker, Kubernetes), REST API’s, SQL and NoSQL, Multithreading, OOD principles, distributed systems, messaging patterns
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Candidates will need to hold EU citizenship or Stamp 4 work permit to be considered for these opportunities