My client, a global market leader, is seeking a Junior Product manager to join their team. You will work as part of a company whose consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world.
If you are passionate, commercial and interested in joining a dynamic team as part of a global leader this could be your chance. This company has a strong focus on progression and internal promotion and a wonderful company culture.
You will work cross functionally across the business in order increase market position and both internal and external customers while providing on-going marketing support in order to meet company targets and grow brand revenue
- Work with the Senior Product manager to develop the marketing business plan in collaboration with the core brand team.
- Deliver a clear direction for the brand by sharing the strategy with the sales team & securing their buy-in.
- Implement CRM strategy in the capture and use of market information
- Working within budget to utilise all available channels of the marketing mix and advise on additional channel strategies where appropriate
- Help to develop the digital strategy of the portfolio
- Communicating brand strategy and positioning with key stakeholders
- Present tactical plan to management when required and sales team when required.
- Report on performance of marketing projects and monitor results/impact taking appropriate action when required.
- Ensure the marketing budget is used effectively, monitoring spend and ROI
- Analyze sales data to compare to forecast and adjust where necessary with support of relevant functions
- Track market trends and propose appropriate actions to address issues
- Manage product and line extension launches.
- 2 + Years marketing experience within the pharma industry
- A demonstrated track record of leading successful marketing plans and working cross functionally within a business
- You are passionate, enthusiastic and want to join a best in class company.
Competitive salary, bonus, health & pension and the opportunity to work with impact!