Our client, a global financial services company in the heart of Dublin city are seeking an experienced Project Manager to grow join their team for a large scale reconciliation project. The project is a global reconciliation upgrade from TLM 2.7Vr to TLM 3.0Vr.
Project Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of the upgrade project.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring completion on time and to budget
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience in project management working with large scale projects
- Financial Services or Investment Banking background, with understanding of the end to end business activities
- Strong stakeholder management, comfortable working with senior management
- Strong decision making skills who also takes ownership for delivery.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a constantly changing environment.
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills.