Junior Quantity Surveyor
The client is a construction contractor and fitout specialist who are making their move into the developer space.
The company have a large number of residential developments kicking off in early 2021.
The Quantity Surveyor will be based between the company’s office in Mullingar and their residential sites in Tipperary, Longford and Kilkenny.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Preparation of tenders and Bills of Quantities
- Pricing of 100-unit timber-framed residential developments
- Liaising with subcontractors onsite on project cost control
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 0 – 2 Years’ Experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
- Residential development experience (preferable)
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with a company as they move into the developer space.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.