ICT Services is an Irish owned independent IT solutions provider operating primarily in commercial, financial and state organizations. We are currently looking to grow our internal recruitment team with the addition of a Junior Recruiter to work out of our Dublin office.
As a Junior Recruiter you will be responsible for assisting the recruitment manager in the day to day running of both internal and customer recruitment campaigns.
- Manage the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to interviewing potential candidates
- Work closely with clients to ensure a smooth and successful delivery of service.
- Full candidate journey - Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process
- Manage administration of candidate files and deal with candidate queries.
- Updating and maintaining internal systems such as CRM system and external tools like job sites.
Desired Skills for this role:
- Strong administration skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and word
- Experience attracting and hiring talent in the IT market(ideal but not essential)
- Experience with Bullhorn CRM an advantage